Hong Kong Ice Hockey Association is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2016 Youth Olympic Games – Skills Challenge Competition to be held in Lillehammer, Norway in February 2016.
To be eligible to participate in the events of the 2016 Lillehammer Youth Olympic Games:
- All athletes MUST be born between 1 January 2000 and 31 December 2001.
- All athletes wishing to represent Hong Kong MUST possess a valid HKSAR passport.
- All interested athletes must be an HKIHA Registered Ice Hockey Player.
The Skills Competition consists of a series of six (6) skill tests: (1) Fastest Lap, (2) Shooting Accuracy, (3) Skating Agility, (4) Fastest Shot, (5) Passing Precision, (6) Puck Control
Link to Tests: < http://www.iihf.com/channels1112/yog/skills-tests/>
ENTRY FEE (for Phase 1): 350HKD/player
- Cheque payable to: HongKong Ice Hockey Association Limited
- Bank transfer: Hang Seng Bank (Account No.: 210-263166-883)*please provide a copy of the bank transfer slip
DEADLINE: Player registration forms and payment are due by 13 April 2015 on or before 5:00pm.
- Via email to: email@example.com
- Mailed to: Room 1023, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong